The charges against Todd Ritter are:
- Larceny in a building – Felony
- Criminal Sexual Conduct – 2nd degree – Felony
- Common law offenses – Not clear whether it’s a felony or a misdemeanor
- Willful neglect of duty – I think it’s a misdemeanor
- Embezzlement of a public official – I think it’s a misdemeanor
Criminal sexual conduct in the second degree is a violation of Michigan Compiled Law 750.520c.
The maximum penalty for a CSC in the second degree is 15 years in prison.
Please follow and like us: