At least the ones we have public information to report on, anyways.
10. Local licensing authorities shutter daycare under questionable circumstances
9. His name is Michael Moore but he wants to pay less – Traverse City Film Festival stiffs contractor
8. 13th Circuit Court fails Robert Schwander sentencing. Again.
7. N is for Next In Line – Noelle Moeggenberg named Grand Traverse County Prosecutor
6. Local law enforcement announces they’re about to stop trying to solve Kelly Boyce hit and run death
5. Nate Alger appoints Chris Forsyth to be his own deputy after they both decided that a conflict of interest is no conflict of interest when there are multiple conflicts of interest
4. Sheriff Bensley says he can’t stop jail suicides unless you buy him a new jail
3. Scott Stephenson, Midland County Sheriff, flashes badge, name drops and pretty much everything else when he’s caught drunk driving in Kalkaska County. Jerry Cannon takes his side
2. Larry Inman gives TCAPS $700K in taxpayer funds to cover up institutional fraud
1. Deb Zerafa loses her job for doing her job
Do you agree with my Top 10? What are your Top 10 Dirty Traverse stories?